Pardon Leonard Peltier – Citizens of the United States of America, Citizens of te World appeal…
we petition the obama administration to:
Pardon Leonard Peltier
We, the undersigned citizens of the United States of America, the Citizens of the world, do hereby appeal and in fact DEMAND the unconditional release of Leonard Peltier, an Anishinabe-Lakota Indian currently serving 2 life sentences for the murders of two Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents.
It is our belief, that Leonard Peltier is, in fact a U.S. Political Prisoner who should be immediately and unconditionally released through a long awaited presidential pardon.
Supporters include over 30 million people, human rights organizations such as; Amnesty International, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, National Congress of American Indians, the Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Center for Human Rights, Nelson Mandela, Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
- Please Sign the Petition: Clemency for Leonard Peltier (dogmaandgeopolitics.wordpress.com)
- Please, please, Help Obama pardon Leonard Peltier (dogmaandgeopolitics.wordpress.com)
- Free Leonard Peltier! (earthfirstnews.wordpress.com)
- Free Leonard Peltier – the Case That Does Go Away (bonjupatten.wordpress.com)
- Grandma Edna Gordon, 91, asks for Leonard Peltier: (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- Grandma Edna Gordon, 91, asks for Leonard Peltier: (colouredjustice.wordpress.com)