Will you please help save William Van Poyck? On the heels of new legislation in Florida to speed up executions, the governor has signed his death warrant. Billy was convicted under Florida’s felony-murder rule. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Bill’s lawyer wants to flood the Governor’s office with letters. He will send a form letter and can be modified by the individual. Is there anything you can do to help?
“It is both tragic and ironic that the state that sends the highest number of wrongfully convicted people to death row is considering speeding up executions,” said Mark Elliott, of the group Innocent on Death Row. “Speeding up executions virtually guarantees that innocent people will be executed.”.
- Death warrant signed for man accused of killing prison guard (wpbf.com)
- Execution set for man convicted of fatal escape (news4jax.com)
- Death warrant signed for man convicted of fatal escape (TBO.com)
- Death warrant for man convicted of fatal escape (miamiherald.com)
- Murder Is Our National Sport (counterinformation.wordpress.com)
- Murder, America’s Favorite Pastime (alternet.org)
- Murder Is Our National Sport by Chris Hedges (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- William Van Poyck – Please, Take Action for him (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- William Van Poyck – Please, Take Action for him (incaseofinnocence.wordpress.com)