Add your thoughts here… (optional)
You might have heard about my trip to Iran in June and July 2009 to join the protests against the rigged elections, a trip that ended up in the infamous Evin prison in Tehran, in the captivity of Iran’s Intelligence Service – luckily only for one week, albeit the most intense week of my life.
For your further information, I have tried to list a few sources where you can read more about these events. If you know of any other sources, please add them.
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=F48SinuEHIk (a TV documentary in which I make an appearance)
- www.seektruthandjustice.blogspot.com/2009/12/arts-united-4-iran-event-london-121209.html (about a United4Iran event in London where I gave a speech)
- www.persia.org/list/ (I am very proud to be listed among these brave people.)
- I also mentioned the episode in a TEDx talk.
- SPIEGEL-Artikel 29-09 Tage des Aufruhrs (the best article)
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=1htKOeE1hL8 (my speech…
View original post 11 more words