- http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/23/china-deaths-homeless-children read whole article here, please
- Tania Branigan in Beijing
- guardian.co.uk, Friday 23 November 2012 13.20 GMT
The boys, who were found dead in the south-western province of Guizhou, were killed by carbon monoxide poisoning, apparently after lighting charcoal in an attempt to stay warm overnight.
News of the deaths spread when Li Yuanlong, a former journalist in Bijie city, posted details on an online bulletin board. But, according to sources, soon after the revelations the authorities forced Li to take a “vacation”, a method often used to deal with activists and dissidents.
The Bijie propaganda…
View original post 594 more words