Alabama to End Isolation of Inmates with H.I.V. “Down with the Death Penalty”
Alabama to End Isolation of Inmates With H.I.V. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/22/us/alabama-to-end-isolation-of-inmates-with-hiv.html
Excuse me for saying: Juhu!
or better? Halleluja?
Now Christmas becomes full of light of hope! For all! This is my destiny!
- Judge halts Alabama policy of segregating HIV-positive inmates, which violates federal disabilities law (triblive.com)
- Judge Blocks Ala Policy of Segregating HIV Inmates (blackamericaweb.com)
- Alabama to stop segregation of prisoners with HIV (foxnews.com)
- Judge Strikes Down Ala. Policy Of Segregating HIV-Positive Inmates (atlanta.cbslocal.com)
- Alabama one of two states to isolate HIV-infected inmates, but it could soon change (al.com)
- Archbishop Garcia-Siller shares Christmas Mass with inmates (kens5.com)
- Inmates celebrate with a hot lunch (stuff.co.nz)
- Judge blocks HIV prison lawsuit (enewscourier.com)
- Alabama prison commissioner ‘very disappointed’ by federal court ruling on HIV inmates (al.com)
- Alabama to End Isolation of Inmates With H.I.V. (democraticunderground.com)