What a Drama! The Death of a Man with Down Syndrome …a Homicide!
By Simon McCormack Posted: 02/18/2013 12:57 pm EST | Updated: 02/19/2013 11:53 am EST
A “law enforcement source familiar with the case” told the station that Saylor “went into distress when he was put face down on the ground.”
Police were reportedly called to a Frederick movie theater by employees who couldn’t get Saylor to leave. He had come to the theater with a health aide, paid admission for “Zero Dark Thirty,” but allegedly remained after it was over.
- Man with Down Syndrome Dies While in Police Custody; Medical Examiner Rules the Death a Homicide (gawker.com)
- Man with Down syndrome suffocated to death in police custody (EndtheLie.com)
- The Police Had to Know (simplejustice.us)
- Man with Down syndrome suffocated to death in police custody (rt.com)
- Man with Down Syndrome, Robert Saylor Suffocated by Police for Refusing to Leave Theater (z6mag.com)
- Man with Down Syndrome, Suffocated by Police for Refusing to Leave Theater (thehandiestone.typepad.com)
- Disabled Maryland Man Allegedly Murdered By Police For Wanting To See A Movie (VIDEO) (addictinginfo.org)
- Zero Dark Thirty Death Ruled Homicide (Video) (observer.com)
- Robert Saylor death: Frederick deputies placed on administrative leave (wjla.com)