|Scooped by Circle of Hope|
With so many behind bars for drug charges at a time when the legalization of marijuana spreads across the country, Americans are paying more attention to the question, “Why do we have so many prisoners?
Circle of Hope’s insight:
- With so many behind bars for drug charges when the legalization of marihuana spreads across the country? Circle of Hope asks (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- Circle of Hope wrote: “Texas inmate set to die – for 1991 abduction, slaying (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- Beyond Bars An accolade NOT to be proud of: (womenwhothinktoomuch.wordpress.com)
- New Hampshire prison official calls to ‘legalize, control, regulate, tax’ marijuana (rawstory.com)
- PUBLIC OPINION: Legalization Of Marijuana More Popular (whotv.com)