California´s Innocence Project is marching to Sacramento so a dozen wrongfully imprisoned inmates can be freed to run around the block!
California’s Innocence Project is marching to Sacramento so a dozen wrongfully imprisoned inmates can be freed to run around the block.
- Pennsylvania Innocence Project – 4th Anniversary Celebration (criminaljusticesection.wordpress.com)
- Hogan Lovells Attorneys Help Free Virginia Man Wrongfully Convicted of Rape 27 Years Ago (legaltimes.typepad.com)
- Mar 24 – California Innocence Project Highlighted by “60 Minutes” this Sunday (peninsulademocrat.wordpress.com)
- Kids Locked Up for Life Without Parole See One Glimmer of Hope. FOR it or against it? (childreninprison.wordpress.com)
- ‘Innocent’ man released from prison after 13 years (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- The wrongfully convicted deserve compensation (thenewstribune.com)
- Football star exonerated of rape to speak in Seattle (q13fox.com)
- Modesto man’s arson murder conviction tossed by federal judge (modbee.com)
- ‘Innocent’ Man Released From Prison After 13 Years (ktla.com)
Circle of Hope – November 29, 12:03 PM