NCADP Live Event
- The National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty is pleased to host live streaming for the following upcoming events:
Wednesday December 5, 2012 @ 7pm -9pm
CASE CLOSED: DEATH PENALTY FORUM, featuring former State’s Attorney Glenn Ivey, Homicide Survivor Ric Wiggs, & the NAACP.
December 6th, 2012 7:00 PM through 09:00 PM
VOICES: A CRIME VICTIMS TOWN HALL, featuring homicide survivors Bonnita Spikes, Margery Patton, Ricardo Wiggs & also, Dee Gardner of the Maryland Crime Victims Resource Center.
These events are sponsored by MD CASE – Maryland Citizens Against State Executions – which is a coalition of groups and individuals united to end the death penalty in Maryland through education, grassroots action, and public demonstration
- NAACP steps up fight to end death penalty in Maryland (thegrio.com)
- The new resolution, inter alia, calls on all States to establish a moratorium on executions with a view to abolishing the death penalty. (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- Amnesty International: Maryland Death Penalty Repeal Update Dec. 6, 2012 (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- NCADP Online Conference Video (shereekrider.wordpress.com)
- Amnesty International: Maryland Death Penalty Repeal Update Dec. 6, 2012 (womeninjail.wordpress.com)
- Tonight special event at Colosseum to inaugurate the 10th International day of Cities against the death penalty (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)